Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Daddies Do Best

So I was getting all ready to post pictures from my London show -- Metamorphosis -- and then realized, it's Father's Day! I should do a Father's Day post... a Father's Day flashback post to be precise!


{Daddy and I: same chair, different places}


{Every Saturday morning we would have Daddy play-time.
Sometimes we went to the park... sometimes we played shop
and made up lots of silly characters, like "Mrs. Fall"}



"I believe that you are, and always will be...my little princess."
-Captain Crewe, Frances Hodgson Burnett's A Little Princess


And can't forget Grandpa in a Father's Day Post!



Even if he does spend a lot of time lounging around...



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Oh and one more... sorry Dad, I just could resist ;)




Regards,
Freddie

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post! I love that you had "daddy playtime." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the last picture is hilarious, oh vintage parent photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool is your pops?!? rockin the fro at the pyramids - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, these old photos are darling. <3

    -Dyanna Pure
    www.thesfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete