Saturday, December 20, 2008

All dressed up and nowhere to go

This morning when my mom saw me after I got dressed she said "where are you going?" I asked why and she said, "because you're dressed up" and I said - "I am?" haha. Truth is that I did not go anywhere today, which is nice sometimes on vacation. I spent the better part of the day watching Christmas movies and Private Practice while knitting half of a thrummed mitten. It's turning out SUPER puffy though, so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I wore my new dress from urban today, and as no one saw me besides my parents it is likely an outfit I will recycle fairly soon. Although I almost ran out of daylight before I got to take my photos (my mom was hanging around my half of the apartment and I didn't really feel like explaining why I was taking self portraits, haha) I did remember to incorporate the tree branch, which I kind of love. Though I should probably throw it away now before it drys out and sheds on everything... alas, très triste.


{dress from urban outfitters, tights- ?, h&m cloche hat}





It's a little hard to tell from the pictures but the dress has some pretty awesomely large pockets as well.

Regards,
Freddie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post on new fashion trends. The dress are looking hot and cute. I think this are wonderful and standard fashion accessories for women. Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. Lovely collections. Everybody should prefer...Th@nks

    ReplyDelete