Friday, May 15, 2009

Dressing Practically

{Alright, I'm cheating a little bit here and am back-dating some posts (including this one.... ohh time machine) because I've got a bunch stored up in a word file/in my brain that I've been unable to post due to a crazy schedule and lack of internet access over the past few days.}

So, what do you wear for your last day of sophomore year on which you have two finals, one at 9am and one at 2pm and will then proceed to pack until approximately 10 or 10:30pm? Why, a 50s style dress with flamingos on it with a tulle underskirt of course! Hahaha. Though I must say, these pictures are incredibly deceptive because they make it look like it was a beautiful, warm, sunny day in Ithaca… and it was… for about two hours. I started and ended the day with tights and a long-sleeved shirt under this.


{h&m dress circa a year or two ago, merona target boat shoes}

But anyway… sophomore year is over and I’m kind of in disbelief. All finals week I couldn’t wait to get out of there and although I was ready for a rest after packing up my room (you can probably imagine I have a lot of stuff :P) and taking three trips to the storage unit, all of a sudden I was sad to go. I guess that’s always how it is though, huh? It is nice to have a bit of freedom though, even if it’s only for the coming week before I start my internship. I anticipate shopping and thrifting, some good meals and hopefully some theater. Also, I’m hoping to get some ideas for more kinds of content to post about once I start working and fall into (though hopefully not) a very boring t-shirt and shorts routine, so if anyone has any suggestions I’d be happy to hear them :) And thank you all for your lovely comments on my last couple of posts, they have really made me smile!

Regards,
Freddie

No comments:

Post a Comment