Ok, so I don't have anything fashion related to share at the moment, but felt like posting anyway because I had a few other things to share/say:
- Thank you again for the lovely comments! I'm still working on how to respond to these things so knowing me I am probably just going to end up continuing to say thank you periodically in my posts which does seems kind of silly. However, I do try and visit the blogs of anyone who comments on my posts! Which leads me to...
- Things that have been entertaining me in my free time:
- well I have caught up on blogs- leaving me looking for more -- some found through your comments :) -- which of course I am almost 100% sure to fall behind on again as soon as I start work on Monday.
- I finally went to Top Shop today! Everything I got was floral. I can't wait to share these purchases along with the ones from a few days ago which I assure you will happen soon. I also stopped by Screaming Mimi's which has like everything you could ever hope to find on ebay expect expensive and I had already spent enough Money at Top Shop :P
- riding my bike
- catching up with old friends
- sites like these... and sharing such websites with aforementioned friends: http://www.fmylife.com/, http://new.mylifeisaverage.com/, http://flml.org/, http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/, http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/
(yes we are really cool people who sit in Union Square at night eating dessert from Whole Foods and reading these things off an i-phone while a very wasted man tries to offer us the Heimlich and a very polite woman asks where the statue of Gandhi is. It's good to be home.)
- and this hilarious and adorable video courtesy of Sally Jane:
Anyway, good stuff. This blog will resume it's normal fashion related state soon. I have a ton of post ideas stored up on a little sticky note on my desktop (haha) as well as the shopping to share as I have mentioned multiple times... and I'm sure I will have work related blabber to share starting Monday too.
Goodnight and Regards,