Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blue Cocoon

Have you ever come across a photographer who's work just makes your heart stop when you see it? Well, going through my favorite etsy sellers (mostly to look at vintage clothing) last night, I did. Obviously I knew what I was doing when I favorited this girl way back whenever, because her work is completely enthralling. It is ethereal and mystical, with just the right touch of gentle eroticism. It's beautiful.













She's also currently doing a BOGO (buy one get one free) sale of her prints and I am sorely tempted. My room next year is really big and white (I am obsessed with the apartment we found and even though it's almost a whole year away I can't wait to take lots of pictures of it and in it) and would look beautiful with some of her prints on the walls, but I know after the cost of shipping and buying frames for them, well, I really can't justify the purchase at the moment. Or maybe I can... Also, how to choose just two?

Regards,
Freddie

2 comments:

  1. wow the washed out quality is ethereal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture! It's amazing how the internet allows us to access heart-stopping images 24/7.

    ReplyDelete