Friday, October 16, 2009

In case you were worried

Just in case anyone was worried, it took me the week to fall in love with New York City all over again. (Though I still can't abide by people walking too slowly in front of me. Not that I ever could.) Of course, my audition is tomorrow and then it's back to Ithaca and the daily grind. I'll see you when I see you but I do hope it is sooner rather than later.


{racked, plateoftheday}


{roboppy, benjaminsiegel}


{wholu, roboppy}


{manhattan street project, nytimes}


{manhattan street project}


{jpellgen, revengingangel}

Regards,
Freddie

P.S. I adore this blog I just found.

7 comments:

  1. veggie dim sum house! i can't remember if i ever went there when i lived in nyc or not. it seems like deja vu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! You really captured the essence of New York City in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love cities in general. So much to do and see.
    P.S. I was on a plane for 6 hours, you can totally make a bus ride interesting. It's just an observation on the hour, not necessarily an activity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to NYC. Why must you increase my longing? It looks so amazing, although I hate having slow people walking in front of me, too... :)

    Good luck with the audition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that vegetarian dim sum place! I usually don't go to dim sum b/c they rarely have veg stuff("no, a veg spring roll with pork is NOT vegetarian!!")

    ReplyDelete